HELP!! Stretchmarks!!

HeppiBean

Reaction score
Well after 32 weeks of persuading myself I would avoid them I have just noticed a few small ones on my hips :shock: I have bio oil and a cheap equivalent which is most definitely going to be used from now!! If I use it in the bath though... How many drops do you use?? Or shall I just squidge a load in? :rofl: xx

I had slight strecth marks on my hips before i got pregnant due to weight gain from being on the implant, they have got slightly redder but thats it, so your not alone. i dont have any on my bump YET!!! xx

Haven't got any on my bump, only just in front of my hips... Guessing it's from bump stretching skin forwards as haven't put on any weight round hips/back.... xx

Don't want to scare you, but they will prob Get a LOT worse. I thought I'd escape them, but found a couple of small ones at around your stage and now I have angry red purple ones all Over my bump. But, I know they will fade and it's all for our lovely babies :) xx

Don't want to scare you, but they will prob Get a LOT worse. I thought I'd escape them, but found a couple of small ones at around your stage and now I have angry red purple ones all Over my bump. But, I know they will fade and it's all for our lovely babies :) xx

:shock: NNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha xx

Mine started on my hips. I only got them on my belly on the days up to my due date and tbh, I give it another few months and theyll hardly be noticable. The ones on my hips have faded loads as well. I really didnt want to be all stretched out but actually...I couldnt care less now lol.

I noticed them when I was layed down... Just scrutinised my hips and bump in the mirror and I couldn't see them at all! They are so tiny but I want them to stay that way ha ha xx

tobe honesta used all stuff and got loads think down to individual person and thewre skin if ur gonna get them ur gonna get them might sound harsh but a think this true x

Damnit :( Ahh well... I know bio oil works wonders making scars fade so if nothing else mehbeh it'll keep em from getting too nasty... xx

i've got HUNDREDS :( though i am prone to them! you have to rub bio oil in to get the best from it, and it does really work :) has made my skin more stretchy and has helped to fade my stretch marks really quickly!

i've got HUNDREDS :( though i am prone to them! you have to rub bio oil in to get the best from it, and it does really work :) has made my skin more stretchy and has helped to fade my stretch marks really quickly!

I was gonna rub the proper bio oil in and put the cheap stuff in the bath lol.... Maybe a bit overboard? ha ha xx

Unfortunately I have loads. I got them with my first, despite using all the creams all of the time. I was convinced I wouldn't get them as my mam never had them. I never got anymore with my second or third baby.

I hope the creams and oils work on you all. I've only got used to mine after 15 yrs. xx

I didn't get any with my first so though is be saved this time, but nope I've got em on my hips, which I'm not assed about but started to get em all over my bump now to

Wounded is the word but ya no what nvm part n parcel they do fade x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back