Help! Spotting, wine then surprise ovulation

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I'm feeling a bit guilty today I thought AF came on saturday afternoon and was a bit gutted as it meant I hadn't OV this month.

I had a friends Birthday on Saturday night and I wasn't going to drink but as AF was here which I was feeling down about and I had a couple of glasses of wine and a couple of cocktails.

Then when I got in sorry TMI I took my tampon out and there was hardly any blood.

I did an OPK which was positive.

I have done quite a bit of BDing, will I be ok if I get pregnant??
:confused:

I dont see why not babe. Lots of people get preggers and drink for a few weeks none the wiser! Good luck to you :)

Don't stress about it. The alcohol you drank will be long out of your system before the egg has any chance to implant! Good luck :)

xx

Are you sure you didnt OV, have u done a pregnancy test just curious xx

Getting an out of the blue positive on an ov stick was how i found out i was pg hun, like S_B said, have you done a test? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

think of all the babies conceived off the back of a night out with one too many!! you'll be fine xx

Panic not girls! I did a pregnancy test on Saturday morning, because I thought the spotting could have been implantation and it was negative.

I hadn't BD'd until last week since my M/C and hadn't had a positive OPK so I think its unlikely I'll be preggers.

I think the reason I had the spotting is because if I hadn't been pregnant/had the M/C my period would have been due now.

Last month my OV came day 25/38 and this month it has come day 26/38 so hopefully all is ok.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back