Cystitis, Antibiotics and Ovulation!

Naomi D

Reaction score
Well, after being 10 days late for af last cycle I was worried I wasn't ovulating....so I armed myself with loads of opk's for this month, and I got a positive opk on cd 12! :yay: I was so excited - Im working!

This means BDing of course, no problems there, and Im thrilled to think I may be on schedule for a 28 day cycle, and I know when to test and symptom spot etc.

Then yesterday on cd13 I got cyctitis! I've never had this before, and Im gutted. I called the docs, cos I had (tmi alert!) blood in my wee, and they have given me antibiotics to take.

So Im feeling a bit miserable this morning. I dont really know if this will affect ttc, or if the antibiotics will make a difference? Im going to keep going as normal and hope for the best, and I hope it all clears up soon :(

I always get a water infection the day of ovulation and it goes the next day xx

Don't feel down:) As far as i know it won't effect ttc?

Hope it clears up soon! xxx

Last edited:
aw thanks hun! This is the first time I've had it, so dont really know all that much about it. Hopefully it will go soon! Don't really like taking antibiotics, but I suppose it can't be helped.

Should clear up in no time with the antibiotics :) and your welcome x

Erm - I've heard cystis can be sign of early pregnancy...... I'm sure I've heard that somewhere - google it!!

Wish it was! Im due to ovulate today tho, so would prob be a bit early ;)
At least I know now - it can be another symptom to look out for on my 'list'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back