help! signss??!

mum

Reaction score
seriously need some advice and help, im 37 weeks preggers now and had an extremely uncomfortable past 4 days, been having looose bowels since thursday, very unpredictble ,painful and emabarssing (sorry tmi:oooo::(:oops:) just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? getting alot of strong random pains in my stomch and random heavy period pains but nothing i can start timing really, also some random spotting, also just feel extremeely tired although i spent most of my day in bed now extreme bakche and i feel so heavy i physicaly cannot lift myself up anymore!:(:( my stomach feels very swollen midwife says its just common pregnncy sypmtoms but there doesnt seem to be alot of people complining of this at 37 from what i can see:eh: very tired and sickk of the loose bowels. is this going to carry on for 3 more weeks stright? did anyone else hve it foor that long before lo was born? so confused need some guiadancee:(:(

Last edited:
the loose bowels is your body's way of clearing everything out lots of women on here have had it after 30 odd weeks

all the period pain etc is braxton hicks if it is not regular and not increasing in strength

if you get more than 4 in 20 mins or i think its 7 in an hr that come all round you belly and feel like someone is pushing down on top of your belly then i would call your midwife.

also have your waters tested as i had very similar symptoms last week and i had a water infection which can cause the uterus to contract BUT NOT MAKE YOU DILATE so honestly dont worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back