help - quick please

Krystal

Reaction score
Jack has a rash over his body, when i touch it they feel more like spots so they are def raised a little. He's just getting his first tooth coming through but he is sneezing a little and got a little couch too, think he my be getting a cold. is this rash normal? i dont know what to do? :(

He could have a viral infection :(
If your worried ring nhs direct hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

yes i might give them a call! i always think the worst when it comes to rashes :(

It could be down to his teething, but its always better to be safe and get it checked out. Check his temp to.
You could try the glass test to?

Hannah always gets a rash with the cold, could it be a heat rash hun

tried the glass test and it goes away under the pressure :D will take his temp now. Mayb a heat rash.. :think:

god i feel like a crap mammy! I should know what to do :wall:

Dont feel crap, your not, we all forget things for a minute when we really need it. :D

thanks for all you replies girls :hug:

Well he was totally fine in himself, his temp was normal and he had all of his last bottle so i have put him to bed.

will check on him in a bit, NHS said that as it's raised a little its prob nothing to worry about and only to contact doc if it stays more than 24 hours so will keep check on it :)

melissa has a rash on her chest tummy and sides, its like little red pin-pricks, but they feel raised like braille- does this sound like it? hers was checked by doc he said its viral (part of the cold she and her daddy and i have) should be fine if passes the glass test :hug:

trixipaws said:
melissa has a rash on her chest tummy and sides, its like little red pin-pricks, but they feel raised like braille- does this sound like it? hers was checked by doc he said its viral (part of the cold she and her daddy and i have) should be fine if passes the glass test :hug:

yeah that sounds just like what he has got, plus he is getting a bit more sniffly too so I think he must be coming down with a cold.. poor lil thing. it's awful when they are poorly isn't it :( He just woke up a minute ago too, he never normally wakes up once he goes down for the night. aww :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back