Question perlease.. teething..

Krystal

Reaction score
Hiya,

Jack has been poorly all week, He was sick all tuesday night. Since then he has had diarrhea and yesterday he had a rash on his tummy. I called NHS again when rash came up and they said to speak to HV on Monday as they think it may be a reaction to cows milk he had on Monday at nursery.

Today he has a really sore bottom, he's never had nappy rash before. The top of his gums where his top teeth should be look white, I can't feel anything coming through but do you think it sounds like they are?

I know teething can cause sore bottom and diarrhea but do you think it can cause the rash and being sick or do you think that is more likely 2 separate things?

Thanks

Hi :wave:

Maisie got her first 2 teeth just before 5 months and her top 2 have just come through and both time she got a rash which started on her chest spread to her back and once the tooth had actually cut through it disappeared bizarre I know but I put it down to teething.

If you are unsure though just take him to the docs on Monday.

Hope he is better soon.

Thanks for that hun.. I think maybe he is teething. I will still speak to HV on Monday and see what she says re milk

funnily enough Ami's gums have gone white at the bottom, she chews her finger and loves me to rub them. shes gone a bit weird, not quite herself and has begun with nappy rash but always has loose stools (loose is not quite the word - its like water :puke: )

im thinking it could be the beginnings of teething. bit late mind but she is a preemie so it could take forever. no rash though so cant help with that one.

ooh i cant wait til Ami gets a tutty peg! am gonna throw a party! love all the regular baby things. not looking forward to her being in pain though :|

she def sounds like she is teething Grace :cheer: Make sure you post some tooty peg pics when she gets them.

They shouldn't cause too much discomfort though :pray: Jack's seemed okish on the bottom :hug:

eds got like 2 lil spikeybits trying to come thro his gum.. they are the most ill just before the teeth cut for somereason.. when they actually come through (when you think it would be the most painfull) they seem to cope with it ok.. very odd.. eddies been pooing for britain compared to his previous 8 day stint of no poo.. now its about every half hr lol

Sounds teething related to me Krystal as we have had ays like you as well and very simillar symptoms.

Madams gums have gone white but no teeth yet - Lisa im jealous that eddies popping teeth before my lil lady! spoilsport :shakehead: :rotfl:
I bet your well proud though.

Congrats on Eddies teeth Lisa :cheer:

Thanks ladies, I think it is his teeth. will let you know when the little buggers pop up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back