help question

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Kiara hasnt gone poo in 5 days and shes breastfead any ideas how to make her go cuz she usually goes a few times per day.
Katrina

breast fed babies can sometimes wait afew days. so i would expect an explosion shortly!! unless she seems to be straining or uncomfortable. i was told you can give cool boiled water which will sometimes help. Ewan would never take the water though!!

HI thanks Hypnorm

Ya my health nursetold me that too and said to put a little sugar in it but she only took 4 ml and thats all. Today is the 6th day so im hoping she goes and yes the last three, four days shes been pushing and grunting, face goes red and everything and still nothing comes out.
I really hope that little bit of water i gave her helps.
Before Sunday she hadnt gone in two days and then on sunday she went a big load lol.
Well i guess its bound to come out sooner or later it worries me cuz my sister had surgery when she was young cuz she had this problem and had to get surgery on her bowel, she still has a huge scar from it, guess im just a worrying mom :?
Katrina

Rubie has been constipated for a few days. I have given her prune juice tonight so waiting for the explosion now lol

Hi girls

Well the sugar water didnt work im gonna try some more in about an hour for her last feed of the night then see what happens in the morning if nothing them i think i will have ot go to the doctors cuz she hasnt gone in a week now by morning.
Let you know if i am takin her or not.it never ends............... :(
Katrina

HI

i took her yesterday morning and she got a sapository and it worked within seconds big full diaper lol.
But hasnt gone since sat mornign so im gonna hope cross my fingers that she goes again or back to the hospital i go.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back