Green Poo??

Vicki83

Reaction score
Hi girls, just windering Soph's had green poo for past few days, is this any reason to be worried?? Her constipation has gone but the poo is now green :? She doesn't seem to be in pain or anything either?

She should be OK, babies poo comes in such a variety of colours!

Stanley's always went green (from a martian green to deep khaki) when he was particularly windy. Unless she's got any other symptoms I doubt you have to worry that somethings wrong. :D

Thanks Minxy, was getting worried after MIL was going on about it not being normal, you'll need to get her checked out etc.!

My LO's poo always reminds me of guacamole, wish it smelt like it ! I think if I remember rightly the NHS book says that green poo is a sign of dehydration possibly? That would make sense wouldnt it if she has been a bit constipated? But like I said, my daughters poo is always on the green side and dead thick too. Green cement my hubby calls it. :puke:

Just had this with Ethan, he was a bit constipated and had an upset tummy as I'm on anti-biotics so been advised to carry on expressing but not give him breastmilk for now. Gave him some water which seems to have cleared it up :)

Jen79 said:
the NHS book says that green poo is a sign of dehydration possibly? :

I was going to say this.... try her with some water just incase.

Thanks girls, i'll try her on some water then, hopefully that'll help out - nothing worse than a horrid smelly green poo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back