help please!!

abilouise

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage 3 months ago, recently i found out i am pregnant again and went for a internal scan due to bad cramping. I thought i was 6 weeks but when they did the scan they only found a misshapen gestational sac. that was last monday, i got told to come back in w week so went for a 2nd scan monday and the misshapen gestational sac was gone replaced by a normal one. I have no idea whats goin on!! the gestational sac was empty so been told to come back next thursday. i had my hcg levels taken and they had more than doubled in 48 hours. ijust want to know whats going on, has anyone else been through this????????

If your hcg levels are doubling that's a good sign! Could you have ovulated earlier? Are they taking your bloods again in 48 hours? If they haven't suggested that maybe you could ask them too! If your levels are doubling that's an ongoing pregnancy! Fx for you x x

HI I had a miscarriage in Feb. I just got my first BFP last weekend My doc has booked me in for an early scan in two weeks because my levels are higher then the 4 weeks I think I am and the positive I got was really dark. If your HCG levels are high don't worry that is really good. My last pregnancy I got faint lines until I was nearly 6 weeks So I'm just happy have dark lines that are getting darker every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back