Help please????

Jaye92

Reaction score
Been trying to conceive with boyfriend for about a year now and haven't got anywhere but I am having symptoms of pregnancy and don't know if they are symptoms or just my mind being evil. If I am preg I'm 3 weeks and have sore breasts and cramps in my tummy like a stabbing feeling. I am also very tired and can barely stay awake for a 4 hour shift at work. Am I pregnant or just wishful thinking??? Xxx

Have you done a test yet and when was your last AF? Do you know when you ovulated? x

I'd be tempted to do a First response test hun xxx

id do one of those digital one as they can do upto a week before ur due on and will tell u roughly how far u are x

Thank you everyone xx i am just scared to do a test after doing 3 over a year and seeing negative. It is heartbreaking!

Thank you everyone xx i am just scared to do a test after doing 3 over a year and seeing negative. It is heartbreaking!

have u tried monitoring your basal body temperature and cervical fluid as these will tell u best time u try, worked with both of mine first tiem round using it as although my cycles are pretty much the same length i would ovulate at different time xxx

I haven't tried that but I will do. Thnk you very much. X

basically from the first day of your period till the day of you next period take your temp first thing in the morning at the same time every day and make a note of it, it will go up and down slightly each day but when it takes a massive leap and you find yordicharge changes to what can be discribed as raw egg white this is when you are fertile.

when the discharge changes back and your temp drops right down again this is when ur no longer fertile.

do this for a couple of months to get a good idea of the pattern.

i tend to as soon as i see it shoot up get on to it every day lol

also when uve dont it dont go the toilet for at least 20 mins and prop a pillow under your botton to raise you cervix.

this helps the swimmers get down and stay down lol

I didn't know that about the temperature - interesting I will deff try thank you x

I didn't know that about the temperature - interesting I will deff try thank you x

no probs, that way then if after another yr u still havent conceived you can speak to your doctor and explain what uve done to try, but def do a test anyway becuase if u dont u wont know :)

Someone can tell me about pregnancy symptoms?
Many thanks advance!
Jenny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back