Show or no show???????????????

fayebalina

Reaction score
Hi all just a quicky, I think I may have started loosing my show but not quite sure as I thought it was supposed to be yellow, green or pink? Mine was just clear/cloudy but very stringy and "snotty" :oops: (sorry TMI)
was anyone elses like this? Is it worth me being excited or do you think it was just discharge?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i had eva on the tuesday and on the sunday before i lost a big clump of clear stuff and then later it turned reddy-pink and i was losing it everytime i went to the loo. it could be the start of things happening. everyone is different so just keep your eye on it and mention it to your midwife if you think it is your show xx

Hey!

Well about three days ago i had a somewhat pinky discharge but yesterday and today it was clear - yes like snot! - -but i think any colour is fine its the consistency i think thats more important. Keep an eye on it chick, lo may be in his way!

I get really disappointed though when theres no show when i go to the loo, i find myself wishing it on...

Juz xxx

Well it has now turned bloody! Loosing quite a bit of it and i think im getting contractions!
Just starting to time them!

Woohoo!

Good luck hun - keep us posted if at all physically possible - i'll be sending you positive vibes tonight...

Juz xxx

ooh looks like another bubba on the way good luck hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just called the birth unit as my contractions are about 7 mins apart, they were really nice asked how i was coping and recommended me getting a bath unless i wanted to go in. Dont want to go in just yet so gonna jump.....well not so much jump! in the bath and call them back in an hour!

Good Luck!!!

Is is really painful? I can't wait til the big day!!! Tell us how you get on...and GOOD LUCK!!

Julia xx

Ok they r roughly 4-5 mins apart now, i have my tens on which seems to be working.
The contractions r painfull but at the moment bareable so im staying at home as long as I can.

Thats definately your show!! Mine was the same cleary / snotty type with blood in it!!

GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to hear from you in the New Arrivals Thread!!! YAY!!!!

L x

Forgot to say - Lucky you you got to use your Tens - I was due to collect mine from the hospital the day I went into labour - you probably wont be on here now till after, but I really recommend going in the bath - it slowed things down a bit for me which really helped!!!

Soooooooooooooo exciting - reminds me of my labour starting!

L x

Hey gals quick question,

does a "show" have to be "snotty" and thick or can it be different like spotting? i only lost my plug with one of my children and by then i knew i was in full blown labor lol but i wasnt sure if could be different and if so how?? Thanks in advance!!

xoxo Ree

Mine was snotty I guess. Mine was greeny coloured though which isn't that common! Only turned pinky/red when it went fully just before my waters. Any other bleeding or spotting should be reported to your midwife or health care professional.

Hope you're okie Ree xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back