help or advice please!!

sand :-)

Reaction score
Hi hope this is not too vulgar, I'm nearly 14 preg. I got up this morning and started sorting breakfast before I'd been to loo and I passed wind (you know where) I heard this water go on the tiles and realised I'd leaked all down my legs but when I cleaned up it didn't seem to be urine put me in bit of a panic sorry about the detail but not seen anyone else with a post of this sort. What do you think happened and why,?

Hiya

I had this at 9 weeks, and panicked. The fluid was about 1-2 dessert size spoons full and it was totally clear. When I went to the Doctors I was thoroughly checked and they concluded it was just dishcharge. Apparently this is quite common, as the discharges are made worse through pregnancy.

My initial thought was it was the fluid from the baby. I would suggest you go and get checked out anyway, they will most probably internally check you like they did with me and as you can see Im now 16 weeks and everything is fine.

Good Luck & let me know how you get on

Ragna xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for reply, I rang a midwife at the hospital who put me in bigger panic by saying if you are miscarrying there's nothing we can do at yr stage anyway but spoke to another woman who told me just relax it could be several things but good sign theres no pain or blood. I have midwife Wednesday so should hear heartbeat so can't wait now.

Well Im glad you rang the Midwife and How nice and tactful the first one was..NOT. Yes its a good sign that there is no blood, so I honestly wouldnt worry too much sounds to me like just discharge.

I had the midwife round at 15 weeks but she couldnt hear the babys heartbeat, because Im a large lady. So dont worry if they cant. Sometimes if the baby is lying in your back, its very difficult to pick it up.

Good Luck though.
Ragna xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back