• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HELP! New daddy pack!

kirlykird

Reaction score
Hi! :wave:

Hoping you ladies can give me some inspiration here!

When Sam is born, I want to give his daddy a present from him...

looking to spend between £50-£75 and only have afew weeks to get sorted just incase...

Basically what I'm looking to do is make him a box full of new daddy goodies.... thought it could be a good idea...any ideas what I can put in there?

Can be practical,quirky,fun...anything!

Thak you in advance :D

Erm.........

Ear plugs....

A voucher for him to pass one nappy change over to you!! &/ or a voucher to an hour of 'daddy time'.

A nice photo frame that he can choose his fave photo of Sam to put in it (as its usually us women that choose which photo's go on display!)

I'll keep thinking of better ones.....thats just off top of head :think:

so far I've thought of chocolate cigar, he stopped smoking when I got pg and has struggled so he's not having a real one! :rotfl:

I saw a daddies tool belt somewhere that you put all baby things in like nappies and baby bath stuff for when he is bathing baby also i am thinking of getting mine the Haynes manual for babies to as he likes cars and thought it would be quite a cute thing to buy.

photo frame is great idea, or you can get those keyrings where you can put a little photo in also. sounds a bit tacky but those mugs with greatest or No. 1 dad on. will keep thinking xx :cheer:

I thought I was going a little mad then seeing double, thanks for posting you replied in off topic Princess_Puddles & zoe c :lol:

Great idea kirlykird and lots of great suggestions coming in too :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back