Mum to be pack !!

nikki1306

Reaction score
Sorry if i have spoilt the suprise for all you who have yet to pick yours up but what rubbish :cry:

I was so looking forward to getting mine as from what i can remember when i had my last daughter 4 years ago they were good :D !!

So i popped into boots with my voucher got my pack home ripped it open to find
1) A trial box of all-bran
2) Blackcurrant fruit flakes with a yogurt coating
3) Tiny tube of stretch mark cream (I mean tiny!!)
4) Loads of leaflets (on all-bran and home insurance etc).

What a dissapointment,if they are really stuck for ideas why not give us a booklet of money off vouchers so we can treat ourselves xx

I agree Nikki,

I was so excited too I ate the blackcurrent things and had the all bran when I was consitpated, and that was like eating a bit of cardboard the rest i threw away.

Sarah

yeah i saw the ads for them and they looked great - but how naff was it when i got it!!! i was quite dissapointed

I got my mum to be pack at my first hospital visit.

from what I can remember I got

a travel pack of baby wipes
a huggies nappy
a trial pack of Fairey wash powder with a cotton baby hat that smelt of it.
a trial pack of Ariel wash powder with a cotton toilety bag which also smelt of it.
some money off vouchers for pampers
small pregnany book ( no emmas diary this time though :( )
and a baby cloths catalogue ( can't remember which one)
ohh and a 50g box of Lindt Lindor chocolate truffles mmmm.

I love all the packs we get for being pregnant/new mums but I would have been so dissapointed with the boots one.

xSuzx

I got all that xSuzx ....

Found it quite interesting!!! looking forward to the hospital one, been told it's good ... sami enjoyed it too by the looks of it!! :D

I went in to get mine yesterday and boots and mothercare both said they havn't got any and are having trouble getting hold of them. I was a bit annoyed but now you have told me what is in them I think I can wait as I thought it would be full of money off coupons and samples of washing powder etc.

xSuzx said:
I got my mum to be pack at my first hospital visit.

from what I can remember I got

a travel pack of baby wipes
a huggies nappy
a trial pack of Fairey wash powder with a cotton baby hat that smelt of it.
a trial pack of Ariel wash powder with a cotton toilety bag which also smelt of it.
some money off vouchers for pampers
small pregnany book ( no emmas diary this time though :( )
and a baby cloths catalogue ( can't remember which one)
ohh and a 50g box of Lindt Lindor chocolate truffles mmmm.

I love all the packs we get for being pregnant/new mums but I would have been so dissapointed with the boots one.

xSuzx

I got that one at my booking in appointment with the midwidfe :D

Are you guys on about the mum 2 be bounty pack or emmas diary pack? i got 2 both from boots, 1 had the blackcurrant things and all bran, and other one had persil samples and other stuff...cant remember which had which...

Rubbish though..was expecting more than a big bag of leaflets!!!

cas x

I got the bounty pack but haven't heard about the boots pack.... haven't even seen this advertised!!! i did however pick up the free book from boots for mums to be... found it really help full better than the one i paid £25 for....

I my bounty pack i got:-

1. nappy samples - about 2!
2. travel pack of wipes
3. tiny pot of rash cream
4. fairy powder wash and little white hat
5. hand wash for mum - use full for the hospital
6. sample of baby oil gel
7. sample of baby wash
8. emmas diary
9. lots of crappy leaflets

thought mine was okay! not amazing thou!
Don't we get another 1 at the hospital?
x

yes you get a new baby pack at the hospital,cant remember what was in them though, but i think they were ok.and then you het a coupon for a weaning pack with bounty, which contains baby food and small trial packets of baby rice and juice and rusks,i think, seems so long ago!! :roll:

Your all talking about this little white hat in the fairy powder, but all i got, which i thought was a little white hat, was one of the white bags you put the stuff in to put it in the washing machine?? but i remember my sister getting the little white hat in the hospital pack?... i think im missing something here lol

I never got my Emmas diary so im going to ask for it when i go back to see the mw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back