Help needed

kelly_may

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to this my name is kelly and Im 21 years old. I dont even know if im posting in the right place..

I don't know whether I have had a miscarriage, I dont want to phone my doctor just yet cause i dont wanna waste their time.

2 days ago I started to spot, but yesterday I was very heavy.. I had to use a lot of towels in one day. It sounds horrible but i could actually feel the blood coming out. I never usually can. I am usually quite light and dont really have any problems. Yesterday I was in a lot of pain in my back and lower abdomin. At one point i could hardly walk.. i feel quite weak too but that could be cause ive lost alot of blood. I dunno im abit scared. Today, the pain has gone down alot in general but i still get sudden rushes of pain, which last a while but then go.

I dont know if i was pregnant but there could be a chance that I was and if i was then i wouldnt have been very far gone.

Thank you
Kelly

HI Kelly

Sorry you;re not doing so well, It does sound like a miscarriage. I bled really heavily, and the pain was more like contractions that normal period pains, and felt very weak too. It's probably best to see your doc very soon anyway to get it confirmed.

hope you feel better soon

kate

Thanks for the reply.
I think i'll phone them when they open after dinner.

I am sorry but it does sound like a m/c. You should get checked out to make sure that everything is clear so you don't get an infection.
So sorry :hug: :hug:
Andrea

I phoned nhs direct but they werent that helpful. Told me to do a pregnancy test, i have done one but its negative.. I am going to still phone the doctor though, bit annoying that they arent open till 2 though but hey.

Could it still be a m/c even if the test says negative

with my most recent one i never knew i was pregnant either despite trying.

I lost alot of blood and like you could feel the clots coming out of me. I was getting contraction type pains that built up from my lower tummy and radiated round to my back and tops of my thighs then went to just a dull ache. I went through 5 pads in a very short period of time (an hour i think but not sure). I never showed a positive pregnancy test but it definatly was a miscarriage. I was 5 weeks exactly this time round.

The first time i was almost 9 weeks and that pain was just the same, but went on for longer.

Take care and im here if you need some support xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back