HELP NEEDED FROM EVERYBODY

budge

Reaction score
hello all.
i really need yo to all log onto the following item on ebay andreport it.
you'll see why when you click onto it. its sick and needs to be stopped. If its not then people will be killing conures or other beautiful birds to sell their feathers etc.
It could even extend to the selling of other animals remains such as cat fur/rabbits feet etc.

PLEASE REPORT IT!!! thankyou

. you can report it by scrolling down and clicking the report post button. They are selling WHOLE sun conure wings! I am totally disgusted!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting

oops!! Ignore that last one - blonde moment!! :rotfl:

Oh my gosh; that is terrible. I have reported it Budge! Oooh I feel sick.

Thats sick sorry who on earth would do that :puke: i have reported the item to ebay (and given the item no)

he has many wings for sale , why would u want them ? doesnt sound like his killing them for the wins tho , i hope not anyway :?

Will happily report it - how do i do it? :evil:

Nicola click on the help tab and then there should be a tab to the left saying contact us

Found how to do it........what are you all reporting it as? I click on the complaint lists and it takes me to the Help FAQ pages??

It is from a bird that passed away at a friends bird ranch here in California.

Thats what all the items say in thedescription or very simialr

OMG candice showed me this and made me feel sick who in there rite mind would do that let alone buy it :twisted:

Ok done, reported all his feather listings!!
How disgusting and sick....funny that so many lovely birds have died at the same time at the same ranch etc!! :evil:

thankyou everyone. someone posted it on my budgie forum and i knew you lot would help too.
much appeciated.

budge xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back