HELP NEEDED FROM EVERYBODY

reported it feel sorry for the poor birds we have 2 african greys at home , who could do that to the poor birds :cry: :cry: let alone buy them i love my parrots the sicko man :puke: :puke: :puke:

:shock: OMG that is disgraceful, I'm off to report it now

Ive reported it - I cant believe this, its sick - even hes username is "remains4u" how sick can you get???? :evil:

Ive also emailed the seller;

you sick *******, are you really thinking that people are stupid enough to believe this is from a friends bird? You have so many! Its people like you who make this world a very ugly place,I hope you rot in hell.

OMG! That is shocking! I have reported it.
Somebody should contact the Sunday papers. I'm sure they'd love to run a story on how Ebay allow people to sell things like that.
It's outrageous.

vile ... iv reported it, im in shock, im also gonna get my bro t report it too xxx

keslo66 said:
can you believe a pet forum i posted this on has removed it :evil:

Thats daft you would have thought they would have been huge supporters in our anti-wing plight!! :evil:

Done - reported all his feather listings under "offensive material".

That's just so horrible!

Nicola said:
keslo66 said:
can you believe a pet forum i posted this on has removed it :evil:

Thats daft you would have thought they would have been huge supporters in our anti-wing plight!! :evil:

yeh you would think :roll:

they didnt want to start a 'witch hunt' :x

OMG :shock:

1) why would you do that to a poor bird
2) why take time to list it on ebay?! Sicko
3) Who the hell would buy that! (even more of a sicko!) :evil:

reported

its not been taken off yet :twisted:
if i was an owner or wot ever of ebay id have had it off with the 1st complaint let alone further god knows how many

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back