Help needed ASAP best phone on market at the mo...

lozzi

Reaction score
...whats the best phone on the market att the mo.

there offering me an alternative phone....

OMFG just been transferred to a right jobs worth...

the woman who i spoke to first, said they would let me CHOOSE a new handset.

THe woman who she has put me thru to has said that i have have a choice of a Nokia N73, Samsung U600 or Sony Ericson K810i or a Z8 again.

Im hardly going to accept a fooking DOWNGRADE, they dont even offer them phones anymore, or yeah, have another one of the phones that they have replaced 4 times in 6 months...

HMMM

im a queue for a manager...

SOOOO annoying!!!

I'd google and see what results you get. Loads of forums and sites out there for giving feedback on this sort of thing.

id reccomend a sony erricson. but not sure which the latest most expensive one is though :think:

I like Sony Ericssons although I don't know what the newest one out is or what it's like. I have the K800i at the moment and I think it's a good phone so i'd imagine that the newer model would be just as good if not better.

ive got a samsng u600 (i think :rotfl: )its good.hubby had a sony ericcson 800i i liked it but found it too heavy.

oh just got the new style nokia N95 and said it's fab..

DONT get a Nokia N95 - i have had mine since October and have had nothing but problems with it, its absolute cack!!! :x

I've got the N95 - it'sOK but I find the camera sooo slow. It's a right pain.

Hubby has the brand new sony ericcson, it's ok - the touch screen bits are difficult to get used to at first and the buttons are a bit weird, but he really likes it :)

Id say a Sony Ericsson K850i - this will be my next phone. I have had the Nokia N95 since it came out last year and it is a BIG heap of crap.

sarafet said:

I've got the nokia N95 too. Its excellent. Photos are better than our digital camera.

lou said:
sarafet said:

I've got the nokia N95 too. Its excellent. Photos are better than our digital camera.

do you really think the pics are good Lou? thats the one thing I was really disappointed in. The flash is rubbish on the N95 camera compared to the Xenon flash ericsson phones come with. The pics on a K800i are alot better and thats only a 3.2mp camera. They use the Cyber-Shot technology which is much, much better for taking pics :)

I've been stuck with a Samsung U600 for a nearly a year and I hate it! Have always gone for Ericsson before and can't wait to go back to them - will choose whatever their latest one is.....a few people have told me that people who work in the mobile phone industry always go to Ericsson as they're the best...

I have the N95 8GB phone and i'd highly recommend it:

5 megapixel camera
8gb of memory
GPS Maps
Wifi Enabled with actual Internet access (not mobile web)

God you would think I was a salesperson for Phones4U or something haha :rotfl:

Laura xx

the n95 is good IF you know how to set it up properly to get the best use possibly and longest battery time, and also as long as you update it enough....if you dont do these things/have much knowledge in phones and getting the best out of them then i wouldnt recommend an n95, I have one and it was cack before I set it up properly and updated it whenever it needed it...its like a phone/computer so needs using properly, its like if a computer isnt set up well/updated it will run like a heap of crap...with the nokias everything carries on running in the background like on a pc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back