we are moving!!!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
back in march we looked at this house and it was on the market at 99.995 and we couldnt afford the repayments so we looked around for another house. then all this credit crisis started so we decided to wait.. a week back i looked for some houses again and this house we 1st liked had gone down to 89.995 so we went and viewed it and totally fell in love.. so offered them 80k.. the declined our offer so we waited a few days and asked to view it again.. we went back on saturday and put in 83K offer and said we dont think we will be offering again as we wont be able to find anymore for a deposit.. so this morning i get a phone call saying our offers been accepted :p whohhooww!! and best of all halifax are now offering ua a 97% mortgage!! soooooooooo happy we only need to find 3k now

house1.jpg

house2.jpg

house3.jpg

house4.jpg

house6.jpg

house7.jpg

OoOOOOOOO ita lovely Lisa!!! hope you get the money easily and hope it all goes stress free!

WOAH, thats so clean and fresh looking. I hope you have green fingers ,thats some size of garden, and what size is that wendy house at the bottom. It looks fab. You could rent it out as a summer home.

the summer house is gonna be my office lol.. its huuuggee about 10ft high the doors are normal size doors and 4mts long n wideish

Aw Lisa, I'm so chuffed for you - that's brilliant news!

Valentine Xxx

Oh wow it's lovely, I'm super jealous! We just bought our place last year and I want a new one already thanks to this :rotfl: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back