• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help me!

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to all this forum stuff but need some well needed advice throughout the next 8 months.

I just found out last week I am 4 weeks pregnant. I have my docs appointment this week to confirm this.

I have had 1 friend who has a baby but that baby is now 7 year old and she did not find out she was having him until she was 5 MONTHS GONE!!!

I am bloated and tired and my boobles are really sore - is this normal at such an early stage????

Hi
Yes, those symptoms sound very normal to me x

Aww thanks for the reply. I am really stuck with what is and what isn't normal. I feel HUGE already! x

Congratulations!
Def normal! Have a look through the tri 1 posts, makes you feel less alone and helps to speak to others going through the same things as you are x

Hello! Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy. Definitely come join us in Tri 1...

congrats :) and welcome.

they sound like good symptoms to me :)

Welcome to the forums :) Quite normal hun, Im 6 weeks tomorrow and feel like the side of a house with bloating and sore boobs :(

Hi and welcome :) It is gefinitely normal and it's actually a good sign! xx

Thanks everyone for your replies. I went to doctors today and I am actually 7 weeks. Got my first ever midwife appointment on 11th!

Congrats!! Good luck and hope you have a good pregnancy, in the next few weeks you'll prob feel strange and weird (if you have pregnancy like mine) - which everyone is different lol (don't want to freak you out) if you search week 7 pregnancy on youtube, the pregnancy guru will keep you updated week by week, and search it on google. I'm always there to see what symptoms I'm having and also lets you know how the baby is developing. :) xx

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Everyone on here is very helpful and hope all goes well for you through out the next few months :) xx

congrats on your BFP and welcome to the forums. come over and join us ladies in Tri-1 :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back