Help me decide (forum question)

Right, back from picking pumpkins... OMG it was a mudbath LOL didn't stay that long... anyway,

the reason single parenting isn't in the parenting bit is cos some people may be single and pregnant, so they wouldn't see it ;) Also if its going to be moved, along with the relationships bit into the adult section, single mums can rant about their ex's without worrying about it.

The reason the PPHealth bit wasn't in the parenting bit is cos it used to be in the health part of the parenting bit and no one used it, they always used the Health and Beauty bit, as it was a health issue.

Ah yep i see your point

but im single and pregnant and thats the place i'd look for it .... but maybe im just a bit odd i dunno

Urchin said:
The reason the PPHealth bit wasn't in the parenting bit is cos it used to be in the health part of the parenting bit and no one used it, they always used the Health and Beauty bit, as it was a health issue.

Glad the pumpin picking was good :lol:

I think the Post pregnancy section is getting more use in the new look forum. But tbh the only reason I ever really visit the health and beauty section is to go to the PP bit. I know its health related but its also pregnancy (post) and baby related. Just seems better suited to the parenting section somewhere. I find it odd to go to something that is titled Health and Beauty when for example I want to post about my PND or bladder problem. It just does not sit right in my mind. Also having it in Off Topic makes me feel even more :? about it.

Sherlock said:
Urchin said:

Glad the pumpin picking was good :lol:

I think the Post pregnancy section is getting more use in the new look forum. But tbh the only reason I ever really visit the health and beauty section is to go to the PP bit. I know its health related but its also pregnancy (post) and baby related. Just seems better suited to the parenting section somewhere. I find it odd to go to something that is titled Health and Beauty when for example I want to post about my PND or bladder problem. It just does not sit right in my mind. Also having it in Off Topic makes me feel even more :? about it.

I agree - i'd say PPHealth is not an 'off-topic' at all!

I do agree it's not an "off topic" topic :)

It was in that section cos of the "Health", not the "beauty" :lol:

I've put the relationships bit in its own bit, but you can't see it unless you're logged in, will that do?

Trying to think of where to put the PP health bit now, I don't really want a whole new section in the baby/toddler bit cos I can't see it getting used loads TBH.

How about a sub section of ask a mum?

any other suggestions welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back