Help me choose

Dee1985

Reaction score
Which wallpaper for my main wall??????

ME AND KRIS BOTH WANT DIFFERENT ONES SO I NEED YOUR HELP...

I NO IT LOOKS OLD FASHION, BUT OLD IS THE NEW NEW 8)

ONE
20061015_01341.jpg

TWO
20061015_01339.jpg

THREE
20061015_01342.jpg

FOUR
20061015_01343.jpg

No option for 4 but I'd choose number 4, only because I can't stand brown.

Oh and no need to shout, we can read it. :lol:

Just for one "feature" wall?

If so, I'd go for ONE :lol:

D i don't like any of them im afraid but if i had to choodse then id opt for number one.

:hug:

I think number ONE is gorgeous for just one or two walls.

Dionne, if i had the money I'd pay you to design the whole of my house! I'm rubbish with interiors and I think you have such lovely taste. :oops:

i like number 2...

Can i have pics of you're whole house dionne to help me design when we move :D hehe

The living room pic you posted with the tele was gorgeous...i dono if it was the camera ? But it looked so warm and cosy and tidy!!!!

I like 3, 2 is nice but I dont like the blue it has, it kind of commits you to having blue in the room.

Hmmmm not really my sort of thing but if I had to choose id choose number 1, but would not put it round the WHOLE room just part of it or it may be too dark.

JaidyBaby said:
Hmmmm not really my sort of thing but if I had to choose id choose number 1, but would not put it round the WHOLE room just part of it or it may be too dark.

we are so alike jade :roll:

budge said:
JaidyBaby said:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I think that too Budge, quite often :hug:

Great taste Dionne! U've been watching far too many home improvement channels eh! :hug: :hug:

JaidyBaby said:
budge said:
JaidyBaby said:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I think that too Budge, quite often :hug:

doesn't it worry you jade?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ilove them all! but I think it would be between 1 and 2 so i havent voted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back