• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help =[, Kade's having a hard time...

kadesmummy

Reaction score
adjusting to Logan. I know it's only been 2 weeks but i'm going insane!.

He demands constant attention, even worse when we're working with Logan, he's reverted back to baby talk, does nothing for himself any more and cries constantly, he's so out of sorts - i feel so guilty for bringing Logan into the world as it's taken the limelight of Kade just now :(

We're trying to get some one-to-one time with him, but it's hard to find time because Logan is so needy with his feeding etc, and we let him stay up an extra hour after Logan's settled so he can spend some time with us, we never ignore him, we try to get him as involved with Logan as possible, plus he spends time away from Logan when he goes to his daddy's house..

I just don't know what to do :( suggestions?

xx

im not sure as alice is that little bit younger and seems to be coping ok at the moment but i wanted to offer hugs :hug:

With alice ive found that keeping her as involved as possible is helping. she helps me do things around the house as well that don't directly involve lewis - putting clothes in the washing machine, etc... That way she spends some time with me, but i still get stuff done.

I also try and set aside some time in the evening just me and her. It might even just be her bath time, but we have a play for a while.

Sorry, not much help i know as you seem to already be doing all this. How about taking him out somewhere? Pop Logan in the buggy (from my experience with babies, so they sleep!), and take Kade to the park or something? i know i have to get alice out of the house every few days or she goes crazy!!!

Kids do adjust, he is just taking his time doing it hun :hug:

I dont know what to suggest apart from what you are doing but wanted to reassure thats it perfectly normal.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back