• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

help ...its driving us mad!!

annaespana1

Reaction score
Help us please we are being driven crazy trying to chose a name of our wee boy. Problem is as we live in Spain we need a bit of a Spanglish name. Please vote on the name you like or give me some other suggestions if you don't like any- we are really pulling our hair out all help will be fab :hug:

I voted Nicolas. That will work in Spain or Uk if you come back. Also shortened to Nick it is still a nice name.

Good luck
xx

I like Anton... Apparently it doesn't translate into any swear words... or general slang according to my personal translator.

We had the same problem with all our names but they also had to sound good in Swedish and Finnish too.... :doh:

I like Andres...

looks like we're not being any help so far with all of us picking different names!

I vote Marco but a work collegue of mine who has this name says it drives him mad as its not quite mark and he has to explain every time that the name has a c not a k and an o.

So i would say go for nicholas as its the same in both languages and easy to spell, and nick is cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back