Help?

Sassyminx

Reaction score
ok we know we are having a little boy, and so far have managed to think of finley for his name...... his surname will be dickenson, so want something that sounds nice with that,

the others we like but havent really thought about are

corey
lucas
ruben
alfie- though when hes a 25yr old man i think itll be a bit of a baby name, but alf just sounds awful :shock:

so which name do you think sounds nice, and any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.....

btw other 2 kids are called bethany and josh

I love the name Alfie, thats what i wanted to call my boy but OH would'nt have so we settled on Alastair :D

I like alfie too, but know what you mean about it sounding a bit odd later in life... although I have a friend called alfie who is in his 40's and it really suits him

like the name corey - but it always reminds me of coronations st.... but that might just be me.

i love the name alfie!! thats my god sons name!! :)
I must say all alfies are soooooo cute hehe! :lol:

I like Ruben :D

Alfie is a lovely name, very cute but there are more and more around. Ruben is a little more unusual and a good strong name I think.

I voted for Corey, but I also like Alfie, sooo cute

im still not totally taken by it, i think i do like finley the best but still dont know, oh is being totally dismissive though which isnt helpful :roll:

oh my god no alfie is a horrible name :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I love love love it and it is such a lovely name. U said the other night you liked it didnt you hun. ALFIE ALFIE ALFIE! wanabamum i love ya mwah

i do like it but just doesnt sound like the name that will suit anything other than a little boy, whereas finley and ruben etc arent age specific imo

Corey! i love it. i know a beautiful lil boy thats one hes called Corey he is so cute.

i love Luca rather then lucas.

i wanted Luca for Harley but OH didnt like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back