Help- I think he's teething!

Laura82

Reaction score
My lo has been biting his hands and dribbling for many weeks now but this week he has been doing 2/3/4 poos a day(normally 1) and he is very grizzly- the problem is he's only 13 weeks old- is this too young for teething?

No some babies start early. Are they really runny poos?

Yeah, really runny. I know it's TMI but he is farting then following through- he's also got a bit a nappy rash round his bum that he hasn't had before. To be honest a little worried as he suffers with bad reflux and thinking that he is not keeping enough fluids :(

Sounds like teething. Is there lots and lots of dribble?

Lots of dribble and trying to eat his hand- silly thing :)

Spuds like teething. Never too young really, my cousin had 2 teeth before he was 2months.

G had lots of this at at 2ish months, and then it settled down. They can get symptoms when the teeth are moving under the gums, rather than ready to burst through iykwim. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

My LO's eating her hand and dribbling aswell. Think its deffinatly teething! Cant comment on the poo though hers is always runny! The joys of breastfed poo :lol:

Yep my LO is the same!! Lots of teething symptoms and it started at 12 weeks! Xx

T bag has been eating her hands/dribbling too. I was hoping it wasn't teething lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back