spots

mum2A&L

Reaction score
I've woken up this morning and alice has go a few red spots on her face. across both cheeks and across her chin.

i was a bit lazy yesterday and instead of getting cotton wool, i used a wipe to clean her face after a feed. Do u think her face is too sensitive for them and its caused thespots? i came out in a rash head to toe when i was a baby. something they put on disposable napppie disagreed with me. :think:

apart from keeping her face clean is there anything else i can do?

Hiya
My nephew had the same thing when he was a baby, cos of wipes being used on his face, it lasted till he was about 4! I'd just try keeping it clean with just water and it should disappear.
Have you tried the sensitive wipes? Simple do baby wipes, maybe they'd be better in case you ever need to clean up and have nothing else to hand.

i think i got a free sample of simplewipes somewhere. :think:

its the first time ive used a wipe on her face, and im sooo annoyed with myself for doing it. :( :x I use them on her bum when we are out and about and in the middle of the night for ease. her bum seems fine though.

ive just realised this is the wrong place for this post. How do i move it to health issues?

Don't be annoyed at yourself hun, its how we learn. It probably was the wipes especially if you were sensitve to them too as a bubba. Try the sensitive wipes or you could use a flannel & water to wash her face?

Hi

I agree try the sensitive wipes, babies have such delicate skin
Katrina

Just wondering how old is your LO (ticker isn't working like mine!!), Otis has this on and off personally I think it has some thing to do with teething?? Especially as my OH noticed them this afternoon around his mouth (http://www.askdrsears.com/html/10/T106500.asp). But then again I had only just top & tailed him so could be the flan I use even though he normally doesn't have this reaction??? :roll: To tired to think right now, will see how he gets on....Let me know if you discover anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back