Help Help Help - Birthday party ideas

Eveadel

Reaction score
Isabella is having a birthday party on Saturday. We had planned that it might just might be nice!! Ive been looking at the 5 day weather forecast and it is saying RAIN :x :x :x :x I was going to hold the party outside with slides, tunnels, sand pit, wendy house, etc. I have 14 children coming.

What games or ideas have you got that I can have for an inside birthday party for 2 years old???????????????

Pass the parcel
Baloon bouncing
Buble blowing
Ring a ring of roses

A bunch of two year olds together will more or less entertain themselves. keep it simple

we are having Arianna's party on Sat and with the amount of people coming; I know I cant fit them inside so I have just bought a gazebo for outside!!

Got 2 x pass the parcel - phew.

Didnt think of ring of roses - thanx.

Mason's party is also on saturday, I have 2 big gazebos. usually its sooo hot :?

You can have dancing to music, dressing up, tell them a story, things that make noise (e.g. those things you blow at parties, dont know what you call them) or finger painting if you can be bothered with the mess :D

DH has gone out a bought another Gazebo, Ive never been so obsessed with watching the weather!!!

Ive got the blowy things in their party bags - might have to get them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back