• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

help! cramps

saze

Reaction score
i haven't had any cramps or stretching pains in about 4days is there something wrong? has this happend to anybody els?x:sad:

I'm sure it's nothing wrong, I think the pains come and go and our bodies probably get used to them. Maybe your body hasn't needed to sretch much in last few days, how many weeks are you now, about the same as me? I know the uterus is above the pubic bone at around 10 weeks so could explain it.

im about 12weeks hun x

ive got my scan on Thursday im worried :(

I bet that's why your pains have settled down a bit then, things are moving out of the pubic area, you will probably start getting pains somewhere else now!

really how come hun is the baby in a different palace? :)x

This is totally normal hun, the stretching will come and go. i panicked when my stretching feelings suddenly stopped too at about 12-13 weeks but everything is fine. Things change alot but you won't always feel it. My mw told me when i phoned her in a panic that the stretching feeling may come and go so not to worry, things to worry about are severe pains + bleeding. If you are really worried hun give your mw a phone :) they helped put my mind at ease and i'm sure they are used to every question under the sun from us women! x

Last edited:
really how come hun is the baby in a different palace? :)x

It's not really in a different place it's more that your uterus will have grown above the pubic bone now so you start getting a proper bump instead of the bloat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back