HELP!! any beauticians please help

mel_ed

Reaction score
well my neighbour whos a beautician came around to to wax my eyebrows and took 2 much off which left me with ahuge gap in middle of my eyebrow! so to correct it she said she would tint both of them. which she did but now it looks awful they look like the've been crayoned on!! ive got blonde hair with jet black eyebrows!!!
HELP!!!!!
how can i get the dye off beacuse i'd rather just draw the gap in with eyebrow pencil

Last edited:
Sorry I'm not a beutician,I'm a hairdresser but as far as I know I don't think there's a way to get the tint off,sorry x hope I'm wrong xx

Hope you find something to get it off... isn't it just like a hair dye that fades after a certain number of washes? I'd be shampooing them 40 times (not that I'm suggesting you do :lol:)

i have had a gud scrub at them and will do again in the morning.
NIGHTMARE!

Also don't salons have a colour remover for hair dye? Not sure if it's something that can be used on hair that's near your skin though :eh:

For hair it has to be used an inch from the scalp so I'm guessing it can't be used on eyebrows. Hope the lemon juice etc works..u could always try head and shoulders shampoo (original type) that strips hair colour over time so mite work on brows xx

Oh vosene original worked to strip out my hair dye, or I heard Johnsons no more tears shampoo too. Good luck!

Oh no.. Sorry :lol: But has happened me too! It's terrible, let us know how the scrubbing goes in the morning lol xxxx

Oh no! Hope you manage to get it off!

I think Lacey's mummy is a beauty therapist, not sure if its the same thing but i'll see if i can find her.

I'm really sorry hun, but i don't know how to get it off quickly as it's perment dye. I think tint normally fades after 2 weeks though and if you decide to tint them again, go for a grey colour as i find even brown tint is too dark for blonde hair! Sorry i can't be much help :( x x

hey hun i'm a beauty therapist, try some washing up liquid on your brows that should help to fade them quicker. What ever you do do not use hair lightner on them cos they will go ginger! Apart from that there is not much else. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back