Help!!! Am i pregnant or Crazy???

melzip

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

i am very new to all this, I am 26 and married and this is our first month TTC. I am going through the 2WW and am freaking out, i have had loads of symptoms of early pregnancy but i tested this morning and the test was BFN :(. MY most fertile day using an OPK was on SAturday 18th May. We did the deed a the thursday, friday, saturday and monday. and on the tuesday i got a really odd feeling in my uterus. Almost like a heavy feeling like i could go to the loo but didnt need to. That lasted a day and needing to pee more also. After that i have had on and off cramping feeling almots like im just about to come on. But not due until the 2-3 June. My BB's have been hurting mostly my nipples, they are sore and very sensitive, my aerili (excuse speeling) has increased more on right that left. There is now blue veins in my boobs and thin ones goign in to my nipples, the veins are also on my hips/pelvis. HELP!!! am i going mental and looking too much in to things or is my body saying we have a bean in the tummy. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you

It does sound hopeful but you're too early to tell on a test. I'd wait until Friday and test again.

Its too early to test - you are only 7/8dpo - I'd try again when AF is due x

It's definitely too early yet. Hope it is your bfp in a few days though :) x

Good luck! :) Sounds very promising but be aware that our bodies do strange things when ttc so dont get your hopes up too much and be devastated if its a bfn. Try not to look for symptoms too much (I know- impossible!) because pregnant symptoms are often very similar to AF ones you haven't noticed when you weren't looking.

Keep us updated! Fingers crossed for u x

sounds good but it would be too early. give it til friday/saturday and test with a FRER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back