constantly warm,eating alot of dairy,needing
liquids alot more,my boobs seem bigger
than before.Im gettin atleast 13hours sleep
sometimes broken at around 2am,i get dizzy
and white spots in my vision at
times.Urinating more,moody,sleeping with a
blanket for the soft feel across my belly,my
size 8jeans are difficult to zip up.,metallic
taste in my mouth,hair gettin very oily..
heres the confusing thing.....negative
pregnancy test...but doctors sending me for
a pelvic scan in 4weeks my body seems to
be telling me but should I listen after
negative test? any opinions welcome xxxx in addition I took a test yesterday morning and was a faint positive not sure if I should trust this symptoms and weight gain continue especially burping and strange sensation in tummy avatar is my "bump" :)

Hi jess

Omg i am so glad i have read your post. The exact same thing is happening to me. The only difference is after i had sex i took the morning after pill. But i had light bleeding after o took it. Mostly a brown colour. I also get lower back pains sick feeling, tiredness ect ect. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests. 2 came back negative 1 of them was just blank with no result!! I am already a mum to a beautiful baby girl but by no means want any more. :-(
Please let me no how you get on at the doctors.
X

Sounds very like pregnancy symptoms, and as you have had 2 kids before, does this feel like you did when preg early with them? Can you post a piccy of your faint positive test as that sounds good? I would retest in a few days to see if it is there agsain or gets stronger? Good luck for whichever answer you wish for? X

thanks for your responses,yep theyre all very similar to my former pregnancies,tested again this morning still faint if I had a decent camera id post a pic I took one but it jus looks like a blur,im scared to believe in it incase its not.Il let you know how I get on at the doctors xxx

brilliant that your doc is taking you seriously and sending you for a scan. Some docs are sooooo slow.
Why are they waiting 4 weeks for a pelvic scan? don't they suspect pregnancy? x

I really dont know she said she didnt think I was,but you cant get a positive test if your not surely? I just dunno I really dont,i feel I am and iv read a few places your body is the best indicator x il attempt to upload a pic of the tests but the photo is really bad quality xx

dont think that test uploaded properly. What kind of test is it? If you are preggo then a test that is faint today should be a lot more visible by the weekend. If its not then very doubtful its a pregnancy.
Try uploading the pic again hunx

havent managed to upload pic of test but current avatar is my "bump" today xx

Good you are going for scan Hun, push for it earlier if you can. X

not a chance with my community but here's the tests iv taken (strips are out of CB conception indicator) xx
DSC01391.jpg

feel like im going mad,got such bad heartburn keep burping tummys felt very strange all day I jus dont know wat to think :( xx

went to doctors after showing several people to make sure I wasnt seeing things,she pretty much dismissed it :/ told me to go back Monday with my first wee of the day and she'd test again and my pelvic scan will be another 6weeks jus not sure what to do now still gaining weight and exhausted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back