Hellooooooo :)

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Hey lovelys!! I think it's time I showed my face over here and say hello trimester 3!!!

Can't believe I'm here, after saying I'm never having anymore children after Lacey and then my m/c last year so I'm one happy girly that I've made it this far!! Can't believe how quick this pregnancy is going too!!

Anyways hope everyones ok, melio, tiny, mel, helen and anyone else ive missed whos due soon, goodluck with labour and birth etc. I seriously thought melio would've
had her baby before I came over!!

Hi Chaz!!! :dance: good to see you over here!

Thanks Emma! I feel sad that's I've left tri 2 but I think cos it's gone so fast!! Now it's time to roll on labour lol

I know what you mean. I felt a little sad too! Oh well not long and our little men will be here! Too exciting!

:wave: Helloooo! Welcome over!! :D

Hope the last 3 months fly by for you too! Although they do tend to drag come 36 weeks :-(

:wave: hello!!! :wave: thats gone so quick. i could sworn u were only bout 20 weeks! thats flown. hope the next months go extra fast for u xx

Helloooo!!! Welcome to third tri!!! You girls are obviously making third tri a little too comfortable for me :D Not long left! I swear half of the people coming into 3rd tri are having super speedy pregnancies!!

:wave: Welcome to 3rd trimester... home straight now!

*budges up to make space* we're not having people leave 3rd trimester at this end yet people seem to be moving up all the time!

Hi there,

It's nice to have all the girls I was with in tri2 over now - we're on the home run! :yay:

Melio, at this rate we're gonna have our babies before you!! Come on little melio, mummy wants to meet you x x

hey chaz! about time! its been quiet without you around :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back