Hello!

elaine22

Reaction score
Hey everyone! :wave:

Is there room for one more? I've been lurking for a while but thought it was time to finally join in! I'm due on August 8th. I don't really know any other pregnant people so it's such a relief to come on here and find other people in the same boat!

Now just have to get me a ticker thing! :wink:

Hi welcome... (you need to bring some cakes BTW!) :wave:

haha ok....I have chocolate eclairs, will they do? :lol:

Hiya elaine22 welcome to the third tri! Im due in august too so nice to see another august mum in the house!

Welcome hun i love eclairs so they will do oh yes :cheer:

Hope you enjoy your time here :hug:

elaine22 said:
haha ok....I have chocolate eclairs, will they do? :lol:

Lovely!

So how has your pregnancy been so far? hope everything is going well?

pregnancy's been going really well thanks :D still can't wait to get her out though. What's mainly been bothering me lately is the sleeplessness and the bleeding gums. Lovely! :?

elaine22 said:
What's mainly been bothering me lately is the sleeplessness and the bleeding gums. Lovely! :?

Oh dear... do you want to swop with my chronic heartburn indegestion and constipation for a while, could do with some different symptoms for a bit!? :rotfl:

Have you had your teeth checked out?

Lol no thanks... :wink: As for the teeth, no i've been naughty and not got round to it :oops: Am moving house in July so will definitely find a dentist then!

Hi Elaine, welcome to T3 :wave:
I'm also due on August 8th (hopeing for slighly earlier though due to my impatience!!)
Wonder who'll pop first!! :cheer:

Welcome to the the third tri tribe! We're a mad lot, but good company. I know what you mean about not knowing other pregnant girls - I have no friends who are expecting - I am an old fogey of 41 - one of the oldest around at the mo, and most of my friends and colleagues think i'm nuts having another at my age and with both my kids half grown, but i'm happy and, yes, definitely mad! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Lisa

Hi Elaine :wave:

Welcome to the third trimester. Congratulations on your arrival! :D

This forum has been a great source of information and support for me too as I didn't know any pregnant ladies when I joined (I'm also an older mum - I'm 42).

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back