Hello!!!

saffydreamer

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
im 5+1 weeks pregnant, with my 1st baby, im 25 and from brighton!
very nervous! have already had a uti! thankgod thats cleared now!
Will be nice to talk to people on here as i havent told anyone except my boyfriend! very scared to tell my family, they will probally be very shocked as i never used to want any babies! but happy none the less, it still all feels very sureal!
hope to chat with you all soon
Saffs xxxxxxx

Awww congrats hun. I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly. Its exciting isnt it.

Hiya and Congratulations everyone on here is really nice and helpful. Enjoy or pg.

Hiya, and congrats!!

I'm only 4 weeks today, so very scared still!! Hope to be chatting to you lots more in the future!

xxx

Hi Saff

I was the same - always said Kids? no way, not ever! I was so nervous about what everyone would say - but everyone's been really sweet and very excited for us. Good luck!

thankyou ladies! i hope it all goes smoothly, i dont think it will sink in until i see it for myself!
im going to wait a while before i tell people, just for my own peace of mind! my b/f is itching to break the news.. Is it just me that thinks it feel sureal?
like i wake up in the morning and think omg its true, i have to keep looking at the test results to make sure i havent imagined it (yes i still have the test ewww)

saffydreamer said:
like i wake up in the morning and think omg its true, i have to keep looking at the test results to make sure i havent imagined it (yes i still have the test ewww)

Exactly what i did. I kept them for a week and a half before OH made me throw them away

HIYA AND CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: :cheer: :wave:

I STILL HAVE 3 OF MY POSITIVE TESTS LOL CANT BEAR TO THROW THEM

OOPS SORRY ABOUT CAPS

I've still got my tests too!
Haven't even thought about throwing them away yet!
I'm really starting to enjoy no one knowing about everything (apart from one friend and my sister in law), it feels like the calm before the storm. I can't even imagine telling my mum or even work people at all!

Hi Saffy

welcome to the Forum :wave:

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I still have the clearblue test from when I found out I was having my son 17 years ago! That's gotta be a record right? LOL :dance:

It's really normal to feel it's all a bit surreal at the moment. I still feel like that and I'm 12weeks+ :)

Sabrina
x

Hi hun glad you have finally joined in here now.

Well il say it again welcome to the forum and first tri. :D

Take care and have a great 9 months, :hug: :hug:

congratulations hun, hope you have a smooth pregnancy!!

Hi Saffy!

Welcome to the forum - it's lovely to *meet* you!

I still have my 7 BFP preg tests from a couple of months ago - and still look at them. As Sabrina says, it's definitely still surreal for me too and I am 13 weeks tomorrow!

Lots of love

Valentine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back