Still amazed by my BFP!

Chelle

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Just wanted to say hello :wave:
I got a very faint BFP on Friday night, and then another 3 very strong BFP's on Saturday and an even darker BFP on Sunday morning!! I'm still shocked and still getting used to it.

We were TTC, but only since 1st Dec 07, so I am shocked that it has happened so quickly, and was really panicking at first, but now I am getting used to it, and am really excited. I am planning to go to the doctors tomorrow to get it confirmed, and then it may seem more real.

I have not told anybody yet except DH. I am planning on only telling my mum and dad and my 2 best friends until I get to the 12 week stage.

Really looking forward to getting to know you all, and sharing all our experiences together :D

:cheer: yeh another one there must be a baby boom
congratulations

Congratulations :cheer: I hope you have a healthy and happy nine months :hug:

Congratulations! It is soooooooooooo exciting and great when it happens more quickly than expected. Hope your remaining 38 weeks go smoothly! Thime will fly and this forum will teach you everyting you REALLY need to know! :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: well done. It made me laugh 3 tests on saturday and one on sunday, not taking any chances then!!!

siany said:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: well done. It made me laugh 3 tests on saturday and one on sunday, not taking any chances then!!!

:rotfl: No not taking any chances!! Still couldn't believe it even after the 5th test!!

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Looking forward to getting to know you all :D :D :D :D

Been to the doctors today and got my due date of 27th September 08 :cheer: Bit further on then I thought I was which is good :cheer:

yay! congratulations hun. wishing you a H&H 9 months
xx

welcome and congratulations on your BFP! :clap:

mibiuk

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations :cheer: :cheer:
Wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads