hello...

Georgina

Reaction score
Good Morning Ladies!!

I thought Id introduce myself, my name is Georgina I am 24 years old and 5 weeks pg!

I have been here before though sadly I had a miscarriage on 01.04.11. Thankfully I am now 5 weeks pg and over the moon about it though constantly terrified something will happen again... I lost my last bean at 7 weeks and I think until I pass that stage I wont rest! I am trying to enjoy it but the fear is constantly at the back of mind! The doctor was very reassuring and made me feel much better when he said that there is nothing to say that it will happen again. I have my booking in app on 20th June...

I am feeling different in this pg nausea is quiet a big symptom I'm having, I couldnt even eat my breakfast this morning which really isnt like me at all!!

Just wondering if any of you ladies have experienced a miscarriage yet everything went ok with the next one? Just looking for a bit of reassurance I guess...

G xx

Hello Georgina, Welcome to the forum, and many congratulations!! :) I hope you have a lovely pregnancy and am sure everything will go well this time. I am lucky never to have had a miscarriage myself, but quite a few of my friends have had 1 and have then gone on to have successful pregnancies after that, I am sure it will be the same for you!

Hi Georgina,

I had a miscarriage last november and i think i knew at the time that it wasn't going to last , but this time i have had more symptoms ( am 8 weeks) nausea etc... and i just know it is going to last. I don't think you have anything to worry about, just try to relax and before you know it you will be well past 7 weeks and feeling much more positive!! xx

Hi,

Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy :wave:

I had a miscarriage in November, i was 10weeks. This pregnancy has been very different, with lots of lovely sickness, more tiredness etc etc! I totally understand how you feel, i will feel alot better after my 12 week scan. I am feeling positive though due to all of the syptoms i've been getting - they must be a good sign!

Try and relax as much as you can, take lots of rest and look after yourself.

Stay positive :)

Dee. xx

welcome! i had a d&c for mmc 21st march and found out 2 weeks ago im pregnant again and have no idea on dates just yet! im hoping like you that all will work out this time! had few more symptoms so hopefully xx fingers crossed for you xx

hi :wave: welcome to tri 1. there are a few of us ladies on here who are fast approaching 12 weeks and have all had miscarriages before. really wish you all the best for this one hunny, i'm sure it will be fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back