• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hello

pansy85

Reaction score
hi everyone i posted on yesterday but actually forgot to introduce myself first oops!
i am nearly 11 weeks pregnant with my first baby and don't really know how i feel as i really can't believe it. My partner and i were semi planning so not an accident but didn't expect it so quickly lol. have had no symptoms other than tiredness which i get alot anyway so it doesnt feel like i am pregnant. Desperate for my scan so i know it is all okay. got my booking appointment on the 31st and so hoping they will listen to the heartbeat at least until i get a date for scan.
bit long winded sorry :-?

hi and congrats :) hope you have a happy and healthy 9months xxx

Hiya :wave:

For me the most worrying time is between finding out your pregnant until the first scan. I always worry in case I get to the scan and there's nothing there :shakehead:
You know like a phantom pregnancy.
Even though this is my 3rd pregnancy and have worried the same with my first 2 I still keep doing pregnancy tests just to make sure :oooo:
I know my baby is ok but I still cant help but worry and I wont relax properly until i've seen that little heartbeat at the first scan xx

Welcome to the forum, not long till your scan now.
Bet you can't wait!

Congrats, welcome, not long till your scan I can't wait for mine!!

Hi Pansy,

Welcome! Congratulations on your BFP! You dont have too long to wait now until your booking in! When you do go ask the mid-wife to see if she can hear the heart beat! Explain to her that you are feeling very anxious about everything and are worried about your lack of symptoms! At least then when you hear the heartbeat it will put your mind at ease until you get the scan!

Good Luck with it all and let us know how the booking in goes.

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back