Hello

lillie

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've just joined up - looking forward to reading threads for the rest of the night!

I got married in September and we've just made the decision to start trying (cant believe it really) for an actual baby. That's right...after years of being worried about forgetting my pill I can chuck them all away!

I haven't told any family or friends what we're planning, so I'm seeing these forums as my secret 'chat about babies and all things gorgeous' place!

x

hello and welcome :) im trying for a baby at the min. great feeling isnt it. hoping you all the baby dust in the world just as long as you save a pinch of it for me and the ladies lol! *baby dust* yer its great to chat online to people lots of people know im trying and a few dont so were not shouting about it but a select few know im testing soonish as i ovulated sooner than i thought i would but i have to keep result secret till 12 weeks hubby said so if i get a bfp i will have to tell everyone yer i tested dont want to talk about it kinda attutuide and if i get a bfp i will want to scream out lol!!!

It is exciting - I feel kind of naughty because of all the years I've grown up with mum and gran etc saying 'dont get pregnant and ruin your life!' And now I'm trying to do it - its like smoking behind the bike sheds (or worse!)

Hello! :wave: Isnt it peculiar? We spend years trying not to get pregnant and then it feels kind of weird when we do try! This forum is brilliant for talking about everything when you dont want to announce your plans/news just yet. Good luck on your journey! :)

Hi hun,
I am a newbie too!!
Loads of baby dust to you
xx

Welcome to PF, and good luck TTC! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members