Hello TTC

emmab1150

Reaction score
hi there. I just thought I would say hello..................have been reading lots of these postings over the last few weeks. I guess I just wanted to know there was someone else out there who was also going thro the same situation as me. I am currently TTC and getting frustrated because it just is not happening. I have one child already and was diagnosed with PCOS six years ago. I currently have about 4 periods a year so calculating ovulation is just about impossible. We have been TTC now for 4 months and nothing. I have had some light pink bleeding today....altho very little. Does anyone know if it is too early to test. Boobs feel heavy and a little tender. ............no other symtoms tho.......oh well thats me. If anyone would like to say hi that would be great :wave:

mummykay said:
hi there mommykay...........thanks for the welcome.hope you have had a better day than me.......got any magic dust spare? :wave:

Hi there Emma. sending you lots and lots of baby dust! :wave:

many thanks...i will sprinkle straight away. are you new here too?

not really. i've been here since september and made some really good friends here. im addicted!!! :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back