• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello - please can I join

KMG

Reaction score
Hi,

well as the title suggests please can you join?

I have been on this crazy journey since I married last May although we were ntnp before this date.

I am now on cycle 13 and really starting to struggle now and running out of hope that it will ever happen.

I hope that i can give you all some support and get some in return (i hope this is not too selfish).

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Baby dust

xx

:wave: hey hun keep faith as hard as it is xx i hope its your turn soon

U'll get ur bfp soon hun!!
Xx

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

Hey hun welcome and of course you can join. I see your in Hampshire - I am too :) x

Cool a Hampshire buddy - where abouts are you?

x

Hey KMG

Congrats on getting married!

Like you I had started to give up hope on conceiving after TTC for over a year, went for fertility tests etc but in cycle 14 it happened. Sometimes it just takes longer than normal! Hope that is the case with you hun

xx

Last edited:
Hi and welcome! Lots of lovely ladies in here! As tinsel says hopefully you will get your BFP soon!!!

Hiya KMG :)

What are your cycles like? Have you tried OPKs? Any fertility concerns?

You can go to the GP now so I suggest getting the ball rolling, although I will say that sometimes it does just take time and I know loads of ladies that have been ttc for a couple of years and have nothing wrong and they just get pregnant naturally, if a little slower than they'd hoped xx

Hi kmg,

Your story is excatly the same as mine. I know how you feel about giving up hope but i try to think to myself that everyday im one day closer to a bfp reguardless of when it is guna cum i am getting there just slowly!!

Fx it wont be long before you are in tri 1.

Michelle. x

Hiya definately think a trip to the gp is the best bet. They will ask about your cycles, whether regular or not, suggest a SA for hubby, do the basic blood tests to make sure nothing underlying ie low/high thyroid etc and also hormone blood tests - day 3 to check ur fsh to check ovaries and day21 to check progesterone (checks if ovulated that cycle or not). Sounds very overwhelming but I'm sure u will be fine. Good luck.

Hi hun you're more than welcome. As the other ladies have said its a good idea to see your doc to get the ball rolling, you're entitled to get checked after 12mths of TTC. I know its hard but try nit to worry, it will probably happen for you soon xxxxx

Welcome KMG, I agree with the ladies , can;t hurt to get the ball rolling to save time with the docs

Wishing you all the best and a swift BFP soon XX

Thank you all so much for your replies it means so much! :thanks:

I have thought about going to the doctor but i have to admit that i am scared - i need someone to hold my hand - what am i like i am 31 years of age and scared to go to the doctor!

I will have a discussion with hubby and tell him that it is time to see the doctor. He went a few months ago and did tell our doctor we were trying and that we had for a while. The doctor said that the average to fall is 18 months so he has it in his head that we dont need to do anything until then. :wall2:

I will explain that it does not hurt to get a head start. I hope my doctor will be helpful!

:dust::dust: to all

xx

I went to docs last week and he said it does take some women longer than others and that the fertilty people(the ones in my area)wouldnt even consider seeing me untill nearer 2yrs ttc!! I have however had my bloods checked and all fine and apparently im ovulating so he is guna check out hubby and do a SA but after that he says we will just have to wait and come back at the end of the year!!

We will all hold your virtual hand hun its worth getting the ball rolling, it put my mind at ease.

Michelle. x

HI :wave: welcome to the crazy bunch of LTTTCers xxx
i got married 29th may 10 - what day did you get married on? theres quite a few of us may brides here xx
get to the drs and begin the process - im fast approaching the 2yr mark and have now only been started on drugs to help - the tests and procedures take time as they have to be done at certain times of ur cycle so get in there quick :)

always here for a chat feel free to pm me if the main page is a bit daunting at times xxx

Hi,

I married on 11 May 11 so i am fast approaching our first anniversay which is great - but i had thought that we would have had a sprog by now for at least be knocked up!

I guess you you are right i need to start the ball rolling - i just had my head in the sand! :blush:

Right i test on Monday (and no i am not hopwful) and if not then i will make an appointment and get things moving!

Thank you all again!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back