Hello :o)

Squiggle

Reaction score
Hi girls!

I'm new to this part of the forum :D I got my first BFP on monday, tested again on Tuesday, just to confirm and I have just done a clearblue today, and they are all possitive!

Looking forward to chatting to you all. You'll have to excuse my silly questions and worries, I have loads.

xxxx

:hug: :hug:

Congratulations on your BFP - looking forward to sharing the journey with you. How far gone are you? You will have to add a ticker so we know your progress

TH x x x

Thank you Tots Hope. I seem to be having trouble adding a ticker :think: Can any one help?

What is the best way to work out how far gone I am? The first day of my last AF was the 20th / 21st August.....(told you I was simple!)

Thank you for the advice.

xxx

congrats on your bfp hun seems alot of people are getting them :)
manda xx

Congratulations sweetie!! Brilliant news!! How come you have only found out this week? Have you been trying really hard not to test too early?

Congratulations!!!

My last AF began on 21st July so you must be exactly a month (30/31 days from your dates) behind me...

Which means you are due 26th/27th May and you are 6 weeks 4/5 days pregnant.

Congratulations! :D

Happybunny said:
Congratulations sweetie!! Brilliant news!! How come you have only found out this week? Have you been trying really hard not to test too early?

I was trying really hard! I didn't want to get my hopes up too soon as my cycle has been 38 days before now, and I was so gutted then when I came on, I promised myself I would not get my hopes up too much after that.

Thank you all for the lovely comments. O/h and I are over the moon.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

xxx

congratulations hunni! :hug: :hug: welcome to first tri :D

your ticker is soooooooo cute!!

x x x

helllo and welcome to the forum

I had loads of questions too, from wind to cramps to morning sickness...fire away
x

Welcome aboard!!! :D

I saw your bfp and wondered where youhad got to. Looking forward to chatting loads.

Becs xx

Thank you everyone. Feel really tired for some reason today (not sure why, I've done next to nothing!). Looking forward to going to bed. :sleep:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back