Hello Ladies!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Amylize, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Amylize

Amylize Well-Known Member

I am all over the place!

Still not seen a midwife or even a GP!

I have moved doctors and the midwife is booked up till the 7th Feb! ill be 12 weeks!!!!!!

The health Care Assistant i saw on Monday for a new patient check up new about my pregnancy etc and asked if i wanted to wait till the 7th or she could ask the midwife to call me TODAY!

I wanted the midwife to call me but i am getting soooo impatient. I dont even mind waiting another 4 weeks but i just want to know i have a date?! Does that make sense?

x

2. Karate Kid

Karate Kid Well-Known Member

It make complete sense hun, it's such an uncertain time at the moment, apart form feeling nauseous I don't feel anything else.

Did you ask the midwife to call you? Probably best to chase it up as you need to get your scan booked in.

Hope you get everything sorted soon xx

3. mishi

mishi Well-Known Member

So frustrating for you babes, I'd chase up that midwife's call.x

4. Amylize

Amylize Well-Known Member

Yeah, once i go home from work this afternoon i think i am going to call. not sure if she will have rang my house phone or mobile :(

x

5. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

I didnt see my midwife until 12 weeks dead on but defo chase them up if you havent heard anything by week 10 x

6. Lou12

Lou12 Well-Known Member

Hi hun,

I know how you feel! I've not seen the midwife yet either - I have to wait until 6th Feb when I'll be seeing her, and having my scan on the same day. And it just so much more frustrating when it's your first time, so you don't know what to expect, or what's really going on. Grrr...