hello ladies need some help

missemilylou

Reaction score
Hello ladies I'm new here I thought I'd introduce myself, my names Emily I'm 21 and me and my fiance have been trying for 4 months after i stopped taking the pill to conceive but no luck yet Lol.... I've been trying to work out my cycle dates because before taking the pill I was a 28 day cycle and for the past 2 months or so I've worked I'm roughly 34 days apart or so.... Also the past 2 months I've brought ovulation tests but last month I didn't get any positives this month however I thought I got a positive the day before I was due to ovulate (being a 34 day cycle) but for the past 3 days I've been getting what I think is a positive test result the 2 lines are the same but today the bottom line is slightly darker.... But here's the catch I'm 26 days in to my cycle today so I'm abit worried Lol anyways I took a picture of today's test and I do 2 tests a day so all 5 tests for the past 3 days minus this evenings have been what I think is positive.... Many thanks for your comments

Attachments

• IMG_20131012_144235.JPG
    IMG_20131012_144235.JPG
    503.3 KB · Views: 43
Yes that's positive. You usually ovulate 12-36 hours after the first positive opk x

I thought so Lol thank you for the help I was just concerned because I'm 26 days in to my cycle as of today and its rather late to ovulate so that would make my cycle 40 days this month?

coming off the pill mucks everything up soo much it will take time to get back to normal im on my 5th cycle after the pill and have had 1 cycle were i ovulated and the rest didnt as i use opks & temping i know if i 100% ovulate or not, also ive had cycles from 31-41 days and dosnt seem like im getting back to normal any time soon, so you probs are or about to ovulate and youl have a longer cycle :) xx

Thank you means I don't have to worry then this will be the first real positive I've got then... Fingers crossed this month will be a good month

Here are this mornings and this evenings tests top test is this morning bottom is this evening..... This evenings test is lighter then control line :(

Attachments

• IMG_20131012_195115.jpg
    IMG_20131012_195115.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 18
don't worry, the amount of hormone in ur body fluctuates during the day its normal to get lighter lines, but they look seriously positive to me. xx

So do u suggest some hanky panky tonight? As I'm working 14 hours tomorrow and don't want to miss my actual ovulation

Ladies final question I promise lol.... Well yesterday I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome which has made me think I won't ever have a baby but anyways back to the point for the last 2 days I've been I guess spotting if I can really call it that.... It's more just discolouration on the tissue.... Is there anyway I could be pregnant or not?

Coulda been implantation bleeding
lots of ladies on here have pcos
makes it harder but not impossible x

Coulda been implantation bleeding
lots of ladies on here have pcos
makes it harder but not impossible x

With polycystic ovarian syndrome your better to start temping so you know if you ovulate in a cycle then you know if your in with a chance :) xx

I hv been using the exact pregnancy test tool the result negative but i hv this feeling this ptt doesn't show iaccurate result. What do u think ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back