Hello - I'm back! (but only for a quick check in!)

Tan

Reaction score
Hi everyone

God I am missing having this place to come and moan to you all and check up on how everyone's doing!

Well, i'm all moved in now and gradually getting settled although it's so frustrating wanting to do stuff and not being able to as its too strenuous or me tiring out so quick!

My house is gorgeous and I am so happy. It felt like home immediately and I don't miss our old place one little bit! Am just excited about putting up the crib etc this weekend and sorting the nursery out etc. Sam's room is done for now and he has his usual Thomas the Tank stuff everywhere! The garden is beautiful too and it's so quiet even though we're surrounded by houses and there's a primary school just a few yards away.

Anyway, pregnancy and stuff! All seems to be going ok apart from lots of bouts of diahorrea :oops: and tightenings in my tummy quite a bit but nothing regular yet :( . I can't wait to go into labour now and have been doing the nesting thing lots! even cleaned out my car yesterday and hoovered and cleaned it all too! (Hasn't been done since about October!!!) Have also got legs and feet like elephants at the moment and can't fit any shoes on apart from flip flops! I look like a little old cuddly woman what with the weight gain (yes its gone up again and i'm not impressed!) and the swelling! I'm hoping the weight gain is a lot of water although I think its wishful thinking!

Have tried to catch up on posts a bit but there's so many of them so if I miss you out then i'm sorry:

Sasswa - congratulations you lucky thing being early. Hope you're both doing well.

Amy - congratulations again and hope to read your birth story soon!

Hayley, Hayley_17, Keely, Bubble-dreamer, Kelly S, Fran_23, SarahH and everyone else (sorry of i've missed any of you!) am thinking about you all and wishing I could get on here more to see how you're doing but hope you're all ok and everything goes well with your babies!

Haven't got a clue when i'm going to get back online as I ended up telling Tiscali where to go when it took the bloke on the end of the phone (in india I think) 6 attempts to ask my details and still get it wrong. They said we weren't customers of theirs! NOT a good thing to frustrate a pregnant woman! so am looking for a new provider at the moment :lol: .

So, will be back asap and take care all!

Tan x

Hi Tan!!!

Glad your doing ok babe! :hug: The house sounds lovely - im envious! :lol:

Hurry up and come back online we miss ya! xxxx

Hi Tan

Im glad to hear that everything has gone well. Have you moved to Kent? Look forward to hearing from you when you come back on

Have only moved round the corner from my previous house - literally so still in Deal (Kent).

Nice to hear from you all but have got to go home now!! Bye for a bit!

Tan x

nice to hear from you Tan and glad all is going well.... hurry back soon xxxx

Tan....we miss you!! nice to hear from you glad your well and move went well!..keep your legs crossed till your back online! [email protected] india call centres they are ridiculous!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back