hello again i'm back

SarahB

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am sorry I have been away for so long, I have been really busy and haven't had much time for the internet lately.

To give you an update I have been feeling really good these past few weeks and all the horrible sickness has gone. I had my twenty week scan a last week and everything is in the right place and the baby is very happy and very lively. We also found out that it is a little GIRL, so we are both delighted and now can't wait to meet her. I can feel her kicking every day now and it gets stronger all the time, she has actually made me yelp on some occaisions!! I will post some pics of her when I work out how to do it.

Anyway I can't wait to catch up with you all soon,
love Sarah xx :D

Hi Sarah! Great to have you back!

Our tickers are still the same so I gues you are still on track for a 28th January delivery!?

So glad to hear the scan went well.

Take Care of yourself!

:D

Hi Sarah, the sonographer did say that the baby was a little bit bigger than she should be at this stage but only by a few days so she wasn't going to change my dates, but be prepared for her coming a few days earlier!!
We also heard her heartbeat which was absolutley amazing.
Your scan must be soon, how are you feeling about it? I bet you can't wait :D

When it comes to the scan I have become totally obsessed about finding out the sex, which is probably a good thing because it has meant that we haven't been worrying about the health of the baby.

I'm feeling the kicks every day, I'm gaining weight steadily and my bump is growing so I'm not overly worried that anything will be wrong.

I am very excited that we are going out shopping soon to spend all our wedding vouchers on baby stuff. (The Dh's idea :shock: )

:D :D :D :D :D

I actually heard the heart beat a few weeks ago at the midwife appointment and I was VERY excited. Even the DH managed to get excited about that one and he doesn't believe it most days!

I was the same, totally obsessing about whether or not they would tell us what sex the baby was and although I did worry about if the baby was ok, I wasn't too bad. thankfully everything was ok and the sonographer was very happy to tell us the sex so I was very relieved.
Have fun spending your vouchers, I can't wait to get started buying things for the baby, I have already decided on everything I want. :D

Hi girls, I have been given a due date of January 28th too. Don't think I will last that long tho!! x

Cool!

Welcome to the January Mums!

However I feel that at least one of us will end up being a february mum!

:)

You know, at January 31st I'm just barely there...feel that I will probably spill over into February...*S*

Sue

Yes, I get the feeling I will probably spill over in february too

I had better get on the curry and raspberry leaf tea now! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back