Hello I am home (thank you.x)

make sure you do rest! hopefully your little tinker will stop giving you scares like that. Are you making mark wear a maids outfit? :lol: x

Hi Sami,

Like Valentine, I haven't chatted to yet on these forums, but I have been reading your story. I am glad you are home and well. Fingers crossed you can keep hold of her a wee bit longer!
Lots of love and luck
michelle
x

Hey Sami,

So very pleased you are home and back with Damien, I know how much you were missing your little man.

Make sure you listen to the doctors and rest, rest, rest and rest as we do not want any more scares!!

Your LO is a little fighter and so are you, and fingers crossed for the future.

Im sorry I could not post/txt more but this week has been the busiest of my life for obvious reasons :cheer:

Take care chicky poo :hug:

So glad you are home Sami with your lovely boys....you are all in my thoughts :hug:

Please rest and keep your little princess warm and snug for a while longer now :pray: :pray:

I aint religious or anything but I will be praying for you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Get plenty of rest , im sure you will feel more comfortable now that you're home with your family,good luck with everything and i hope she stays put for a little longer for you. :hug:

Sami, glad to know your home and i hope evrything comes out ok at the scan, take care :hug:

im glad your home and hope baby stays in there alot longer hun thinking of you take care hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad ur home babe :hug:

I really hope everything works out for u both, thinking of ya all :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi hun, glad that you are back home with your family now.

it sounds as if your little one is a fighter, here's hoping that she will hang on for at least another month. And hopefully the scan will be clear next week.

we are all keeping everything crossed.
xxxxxxxx

Keeping my fingers crossed sweety. Take care in the meantime. -xxx- :hug:

Pleased you are home Sami. Thinking of you all hun :)

Xxx

Glad to hear you're home, and baby girl is hanging in tight in there to make the most of the growing time......hope all goes well.....much love to all of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hun i'm thinking of you.. your a very strong women to go through this.. god bless you

i will keep praying for the best :hug: :hug: :hug:

just relax and talk to baba :hug: :hug:

Glad your back home, Sami.

Fingers crossed they dont find any problems at the scan.

Just try not to worry, and get lots of rest.

Sounds like you've all been really brave. :hug:

izzyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back