• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hello heartburn :(

bethx

Reaction score
So yesterday I turned 24 weeks yay :D
But starting last night lovely heartburn appeared, I had it for the last 2 months with my first pregnancy and didnt even know what it was :( but this time I know and its horrid isnt it... Ive had it on and off all day today ... Asked my husband to get me some rennies when he was popping home in the middle of the day and stupid git forgot so gotta wait till he comes home later :( If he forgets he will die!!

Ahh just a rant.. other than the heartburn Ive had nothing so suppose I shouldnt complain but I will anyways!!

Hows everyone else doing?

Lol awww hun, sorry you are suffering from the dreaded heartburn, thankfully haven't really had a bout of it yet, just excessive wind getting trapped every now and then.... Congrats though on the 24 week mark x

i had it with first and starting a little with it now

its horribleeeeeeeeeeee x

I keep getting this as well, its horrid. Try drinking milk that usually works for me, well for a while anyway.

Awww heartburn is awful. I had it during my last pregnancy & took Gaviscon even though the stuff made me gag, it worked & I was desperate. Call your doc & get something via free Prescription (make the most of not paying & put it towards baby stuff). My hope is that heartburn stays clear from me this time as I'm suffering with huge piles at the moment & I'd hate to have both at the same time!!!!

Sunnyb xxx

I get it for a day every few weeks, i'd never had t before getting pregnant and hope I don't get it ever again once baby is born because its awful!! Hope you're ok hun! xxx

Thanks everyone, its not too bad .. worse at night but ive just been eating my rennies since the OH got home :D

With my first I always drank milk, but had to be ice cold fresh milk.. you cant get fresh here only Uht and that doesnt seem to work :(
And sunnyb I live in Turkey so cant get free prescriptions, if i go doctor it will cost me lotttts more.. plus a big box of rennies is only £1 here and if im desperate enough to use gaviscon its only about the same price so thats good. Hope it stays awy from you! Thankfully Ive never had piles and dont really want to find out what theyre like but dont sound nice :( Hope your better soon xx

Hey, I'm killed with it at the moment - never had it before I became pregnant. I'm living on gaviscon liquid - even water is giving me heartburn. People say that you'll have a baby with loads of hair if you have bad heartburn - not sure how true it is though.

Ive started with it in the last few days, got it much later with my son, driving me mad already!! x

yep its horrid! I looked up the causes of it and its basically tells you if you dont eat or drink anything you'll be fine.. hmm yeh big help!

I heard that about the hair too, i only had it at night with my son and he had like grandad style hair but im getting it all day long with this one.. he better have a full head when born then!!

Hey, I'm killed with it at the moment - never had it before I became pregnant. I'm living on gaviscon liquid - even water is giving me heartburn. People say that you'll have a baby with loads of hair if you have bad heartburn - not sure how true it is though.

dunno if its true or not but i had it loads and my remy had loads of jet black hair hehe x

I am getting heartburn a lot. I am drinking loads of milk which really helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back