Hello :)

mamaduck

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Charlie. I'm mummy to my 2 amazing little boys Finn who is 27 months and a very confident but compassionate little boy and Ruben who is 15 months, my not so little baby who I think is most likely to be 'trouble' out of the 2,lol. I wear both of my boys in slings and Ruben has just weaned off the boob 4 weeks ago, which i'm still finding difficult :( I LOVE being pregnant and being a mama and hope to have lots of babies, trying to convince DP to start TTC again, but coming up against a brick wall at the mo :( I had 2 amazing homebirths with my boys and hope to set up a homebirth support group in the New Year, unfortunately the maternity services here are not very pro homebirth :( which is a real shame. I am also training to be a Natal Hypnotherapy Practitioner and hope to be licensed by the spring time.

Good luck to all of you TTC and expecting, and happy babymoon to those with newborns! I look forward to meeting you all :) And please send some 'broody' vibes to my OH,lol!! :wave:

Hello :wave: Ooooh another sling addict,lol! Are you on the mamanatura forum?

Hi! :wave: :wave: and congratulations on making it to 15 months breastfeeding! We're still bf at 16 months, so i know what an achievement it is :D fellow sling wearing mummy here too,there's quite a few on the forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back