• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello (first post)

dani7919

Reaction score
Hi

Just thought I'd introduce myself and say hi!

Well I found out 5 days ago now that I am pregnant and it was a bit of a shock to say the least. I think I'm just about getting used to the idea.

We were due to get married next August and have sent out save the date cards so am looking forward to seeing everyone's faces when I tell them the reason why the wedding is off :lol:

I've been to the doctor and we have calculated that I am around 6 weeks pregnant although this is a bit hazy so will find out a bit more at the scan.

Obviously with the baby being a surprise I've not done anything to prepare... I'm currently loaning baby books off my sister and googling symptoms to see if they are in fact symptoms or if there's something wrong!

:wave: hi and welcome on board

Are you going to continue with the wedding as planned, or rescehdule it?

:wave: Welcome to the forum and congratulations! x

Thanks all.

Polo_princess, I'm going to have to reschedule the wedding as I think I'll be due around the same time. Luckily I've not spent nearly as much money as I could have done on the wedding so things will be OK.

We are thinking of bringing the honeymoon forward instead though and getting away for a week in March x

Welcome to PF :wave:

Congrats on your news :yay:
here's to a happy healthy pregnancy

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member